Skills to pay the bills
- Sublime Text
- CSS(+ LESS, SCSS, Stylus)
- HTML(+ Pug)
Frameworks & Libraries
- jQuery(+ UI)
Experience been there, done that
Click employer name for further information. indicates a contract position. Don't forget to download my resumé while you're here!
- Implementing new features for and maintaining the world's first digital mortgage platform.
- Researching frameworks and technologies to leverage in the development of new projects.
- Maintaining legacy .Net web app and static marketing content.
- Developed internal applications to improve facility and employee performance.
- Developed applicaitons to monitor and analyze data in order to present stake holders with actional information.
- Worked with the marketing team to implement site features and user messaging.
- Developed web-based and command-line tools to assist in troubleshooting and streamline the development process.
- Integrated internal web frameworks into existing components.
- Assessed new technologies to improve ShopperMX, InContext's marketing research application.
- Implemented new features ShopperMX using jQuery, Knockout, and the Razor view engine.
- Advised and mentored team members regarding front-end best practices and UX/UI concerns.
- Architected and developed responsive, single-page administrative web application for UniB's process automation software.
- Collaborated with engineers, clients, and product analysts to identify and implement new features for UniB's administrative application.
- Assisted in defining RESTful API features and data schemas.
- Architected and developed components for SteelSeries Engine, a cross-platform, webkit-based native control panel application for SteelSeries' gaming peripherals.
- Implemented client-side localization for SteelSeries Engine.
- Created multiple, dynamically-applicable skins for SteelSeries Engine, from both internal and third-party designs.
- Developed mobile web-oriented version of ViewEmmi, Emmi Solutions' patient information application, leveraging HTML5 video components and Sencha Touch.
- Architected and developed webservice-based marketing site to demonstrate Emmi products to potential clients.
- Maintained Emmi Manager, Emmi's Java/JSP-based internal client management tool.
Assoc. Web Developer
9/06 - 9/07